Taking Medicine at School
1. Medicine must be in original container and if prescribed, a current prescription date is required.
2. Medications must be delivered and picked up by parent, as students are not to have medicine in their possession.
3. A signed and dated parent note with the student's name, medication name, the time and amount to be given must accompany the medicine.
4. Medication from a foreign country, i.e. Mexico, cannot be administered at school.
5. Medications prescribed once, twice, or three times daily should be given at home (before school, at 3:30, and at bedtime) to avoid excessive medication administration in the school setting.